Friday, June 24, 2011

The Last Day


Well lovelies, this is it.  Your last day of school for the year (woo hoo!), my last day as HHS Librarian (not so woo hoo).  It is with a heavy heart I leave my beloved post here as your Guild Master, but I trust you will carry the torch in my absence.
I leave you two more Medieval models to complete (the village and cathedral!), dueling swords (ahem! pool noodles), some rotten fruit (styrofoam balls covered in dyed sheep fiber), our crest, and this blog.  It is not much, but it is ours, and so it is wonderful.


Thank you for sharing your time, thoughts, reading recommendations, frustrations, fears, laughter, and boredom with me.

Stick together.  That's what matters in life: people.

I'll be seeing ya.

Happy Reading.

Ms. Carson
~HHS Librarian





No comments:

Post a Comment