Monday, May 9, 2011

Now THAT'S a Treehouse!!!


Just felt I needed to share this picture from Creating an Family Garden: Magical Outdoor Spaces for All Ages by Bunny Guinness.

Don't know what the sky is like in your neck of the woods...but here in Southern NB it's been rainy, cloudy, windy and um...rainy for weeks, with the occasional teaser of sunshine.  Going out to work in the garden has been, well, wet and drab (and oh my, it's also blackfly season!).  But I'm trying to remind the neighbours (and myself) that blackflies pollinate blueberries.  Summer will be here soon enough...for now, let's imagine we can open the door of this magical tree and slip down the rabbit hole of a really good book!

"Grey day, grey day, I watch but nothing moves today"
~from Dr. Seuss' My Many Colored Days

~Ms. Carson
HHS Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment