Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BLOG CONTEST UPDATE!!

To date I have received 40 entries in the HHS Library Guild Blog Contest.

I am so proud of my readers, my heart is bursting with good cheer.

You have until the first week of June to get those entries in, so keep up the good work.

To date, here are the stats:  Amber Morehouse, grade 11 ROCKING OUT at 20 entries!!!
                                            Brynn Haley, grade 10 CATCHING UP at 11 entries!!
                                            Zoe Jardine, grade 9 DOING GREAT at 6 entries!
                                            and Chaya Pattison, grade 11, with 2 entries and
                                            Jeff Cramm, grade 10, with 1 entry.

Nice work.  To celebrate, here is a paper owl (or two) under glass.  Aren't they cute?!  Real prizes to be awarded in June at the Medieval Feast.

Keep on geeking out my friends, you are an inspiration.  In fact...I think I'll go read something right now!

~Ms. Carson
HHS Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment